Summer Camp Program
To Request a copy of the summer schedule please contact us
BALLESTRINI’S SUMMER CAMP 2016
We are getting ready for a fun filled summer and we are all so excited! Summer Camp will begin on June 20th and end on August 26th. If your child will need care prior to the start of camp or after camp has ended, let us know. Please be sure to register your child for camp before April 30th as spaces are limited! The Summer Camp rates are as follows. These rates do not include field trips or activities.
Preschool Day Camp (ages 3-5)
6:30am - 6:00pm (maximum of 9.5 hrs per day) $185 per week, $47 per day
School-age Day Camp (ages 6-12)
6:30am - 6:00pm (maximum of 9.5 hrs per day) $165 per week, $42 per day
School-age Shortened Day Camp (ages 6-12)
9:00am - 3:00pm $100 per week, $30 per day
Ballestrini’s Summer Camp program consists of 17 planned field trips. The field trips correlate with our weekly learning themes. We travel by school bus.
The total charge to participate in all the field trips is $256.00:
- transportation (by school bus)
- admission (tickets and reservations)
- summer camp t-shirt
If you choose not to take advantage of the full trip schedule you may choose the trips of your choice. Field trips are not prorated if you do not attend.
If your child’s field trips are PAID IN FULL by April 15th, the cost for the complete package will be $230.00!
Summer camp t-shirt:
This shirt is mandatory for travel. you get one for free each year and additionally shirts may be purchased for $9. We use the same t-shirt each year, so you may already have one.
These shirts are perfect for beach days. These shirts are made of Lycra material so they quickly and are UV resistant.
Attached you will find a Butter Braid Fundraiser. This fundraiser runs from April 4th -11th. Your child’s individual profits will be applied to his/her individual field trip fees. Your child will earn $3.00 profit towards his/her field trips for each item sold. The Butter Braid orders will be delivered on April 28th, 2016.
- Parents who wish to chaperone a field trip, please fill out a chaperone slip. There is no fee for chaperoning.
- Please indicate the week you will be taking as your vacation week on your permission slip. We will accept this as your 6-week notice and will waive your weekly tuition for that week.
- We ask that children arrive by 9:00 AM daily. If your child will be arriving late or will be out, please call us. On field trip days children must arrive earlier, times are indicated on the calendar.
- We ask that children bring a bathing suit, water shoes, and towel daily for water play.
- Lunches must be packed in a throw away bag. (no heat ups) Please label lunch with your
child’s name. Lunches must contain a drink and silverware. - Please fill out the attached topical medication form for the application of sun screen. Parents are to provide their child’s sunscreen. We ask that parents apply the first coat of sunscreen each morning before child arrives at camp. We will re-apply sunscreen in the afternoon. - Popsicles and ice pops are a wonderful treat on a warm summer day. If you would like to donate a box, the children would greatly appreciate it! - On all field trip days children must come in wearing their red Ballestrini’s T-Shirt. - On Beach days children must arrive wearing their bathing suits and red Ballestrini’s T-Shirt. Please feel free to call Andrea at 860-442-2273 with any questions or concerns.